- Georgia, USA -
Bainbridge Public Safety announced that on the evening of Friday, January 14, its investigators along with Shift 3 Officers executed a search warrant at a property on Love Street in Bainbridge as a result of an investigation spanning several months.
In a news release Bainbridge Public Safety said that as officers entered the residence, they encountered 57-years-old FREDRICK KIRKLAND (pictured below).
KIRKLAND was wanted for an outstanding 2018 Probation Violation warrant.
In the yard, officers found two dogs. Sadly, one was dead. The other dog was alive but was severely malnourished and both furbabies were turned over to Animal Control Officers.
The search conducted inside the home led to the discovery and seizure of powder cocaine, crack cocaine, methamphetamine, prescription medications (packaged to sell), marijuana, digital scales, and a Glock handgun.
KIRKLAND was arrested and charged with:
· Cruelty to Animals - FELONY
· Probation Violation – Possession of Cocaine - FELONY
· Possession of Cocaine - FELONY
· Possession of Methamphetamine - FELONY
· Possession of a Schedule I Controlled Substance - FELONY
· Possession of a Schedule II Controlled Substance - FELONY
· Possession of a Firearm by a Convicted Felon - FELONY
· Possession of Firearm/Knife while Committing Crime – FELONY
Voice For Us Disclaimer: This story is sourced from official news outlets. Links included.
Details may be removed or additional information may be provided in future should such sources report an update.